|Cutters are shipped in a plastic or steel carrying case (except DC-32WH in a wooden box) with tools, hydraulic oil, parts breakdown and handling instructions. Tune-up kits are available for general maintenance, includes a set of cutting blocks, cap bolts, quart of hydraulic oil, stopper bolt w/retainer and a set of electric motor brushes. *DCC-1618 unit ships with (2) NiCad batteries and a 30-60 minute charger, 75-100 cuts per battery charge. |
Reliable and Portable -Easily carried to the job site for in-place applications, can be used overhead.
Quality and Refinement -DIAMOND originated this concept in 1972, continuous development has led to higher output, lower weight and even greater toughness and durability.
Efficient and Powerful -115 Volt, 50/60 Hz electrically-driven hydraulic systems. 220 Volt available.
New Standard Features -A pressure relief valve & safety cutting guard are being implemented.
Heavy-Duty Pistons -Heat-treated to withstand daily operational stress.
Wear-Resistant Pumps -The precision engineered ram assemblies and heat-treated cylinders ensure extreme resistance to wear. An innovative magnetic metal particle filter is employed.
Forged Steel Housings -For increased strength and durability when cutting grade 60 rebar.
- Easy-set Stopper Bolts -To maintain rebar at right angle to the piston, quickly and easily adjustable to accommodate different sizes of rebar. Stopper bolt must be used on every cut.
- Long-Life Cutter Blocks -Made of special grade alloy tool steel, the cutter blocks can be rotated so that all four edges may be used.
- Economical -Typically one set of cutting blocks will cut 8,000 to 10,000 pieces of rebar before requiring replacement, that’s about one cent per cut.
- Safety -No sparks or flames like cutting torches or abrasive blades. These rebar cutters use a cold cutting shear method that is specified in highway building codes. Great for epoxy-coated rebar.
- Fast -Cuts the rebar two to three times faster than manual cutters, torches or saws with abrasive blades.
- Warranty -One (1) year, includes parts and labor with Nationwide Authorized Warranty Centers.
- Cutter Usage -MD stands for Medium-Duty Usage, HD stands for Heavy-Duty Usage.