ADA's Cast-in-Place Paver System has become the solution of choice for installation at newly constructed pedestrian crossing locations. Contractors can quickly, easily and for minimal cost install and set ADA's Cast-in-Place Paver System in freshly poured concrete. Surface preparation efforts associated with the installation of surface applied panels has been eliminated. Use of fasteners and adhesive has also been eliminated with the Cast-in-Place format. Depth of product: 1 1/2in. Enhanced Sound Attenuation: Upon request, ADA can install a special sound attenuating material on the back of the composite Panel Paver System. Similar to conventional stone based paver units, ADA's Composite Panel Paver System Units can also be prefilled with concrete and installed over a substrate of compacted fill or an adhesive setting bed.
- MaterialA homogenous glass and carbon reinforced composite which is colorfast and UV stable. The color of the tile is colored throughout and does not contain any type of paint coating to acieve the color.
- Dome GeometryIn accordance with ADA Regulations for Detaectanle Warnings on Curb Ramps raised truncated domes with a diameter of nominal 0.9in, and height of 0.2in and center to center spacing of 1.6in minimum and 2.4in maximum.
- FinishADA’s matte finish minimizes the potential for glare at low sun angles when compared
to products with a glossy finish. ADA’s matte finish is perceived as more slip resistant
than products with a glossy finish - even in the dry state.
- MaintinanceADA’s products are virtually impervious to absorption (especially when compared to
epoxy based composite materials). ADA’s products are not affected by chemicals
(including those used for snow removal operations) and are easy to clean. Over the
long term, ADA’s product performs well when subjected to snow removal operations.
- Wear ResistanceADA’s state of the art composite formulation provides wear resistance properties
far superior to that achieved with concrete based materials of any type. ADA’s material
formulation will conform to underlying substrates and was selected to eliminate
the hairline cracking observed in epoxy based composite materials.
- InstallationPaver units are to be used on new curb ramp locations. The panels can be pre-filled with concrete and set in place or pressed into place in freshly poured concrete.