STRONG-BOLT™ Wedge Anchor for Cracked and Uncracked Concrete
||The Strong-Bolt™ is a wedge anchor specifically designed for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete; a requirement that the 2003 and 2006 IBC place on post-installed anchors. Rigorously tested according to the newest industry-wide criteria, the Strong-Bolt is proven to offer increased reliability in the most adverse conditions, including proper functioning in cracked concrete under static and seismic loading. The proprietary tri-segmented clip has dual undercutting embossments on each segment which enable secondary or follow-up expansion if a crack forms and intersects the anchor location. This significantly increases the ability of the Strong-Bolt to carry load if the hole opened slightly due to a crack. The Strong-Bolt sets like a standard wedge anchor and is available in Imperial fractional sizes.
Carbon steel stud with 316 stainless steel clip
- Tri-segmented clip: Each segment is able to adjust independently increasing follow-up expansion should the hole increase in size as a result of a crack. li>
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: Allows the clip to undercut into the concrete increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur.
- 316 stainless steel clip: In addition to superior corrosion resistance, a stainless steel clip offers better memory. This memory contributes to the anchor's performance should the hole size increase due to a crack.
- Imperial fractional sized anchor: Fits most fixtures and installs with common drill bits sizes and tools. No need to buy additional tools to install a metric anchor and no special couplers needed.
- Installs like a standard wedge anchor: No complicated installation procedure. No need for special bits or installation tools.
- No equal sign stamped into the head: Easy identification after installation.