1/2in - Galvanized Titen Threaded Anchors
The Titen HD is a patented, high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the Titen HD makes it the ideal anchor for structural applications, even at minimum edge distances and under reduced spacing conditions. The proprietary cutting teeth enable the Titen HD to be installed in one eighth of the time when compared to traditional expansion anchors, and at significantly reduced installation torques. The anchor can be installed with a standard ANSI tolerance drill bit and is removable. Recommended for permanent dry, interior non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
- Higher load capacity and vibration resistance: Threads along the length of the anchor undercut the concrete and efficiently transfer the load to the base material.
- Specialized Heat Treating Process: Creates superior surface hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting, while at the same
time not compromising ductility within the anchor body.
- Less spacing and edge distance required: The anchor does not exert expansion forces on the base material.
- No special drill bit needed: Designed to install using standard sized ANSI tolerance drill bits.
- Installs with 50% less torque: Testing shows that when compared to competitors, the Titen HD requires 50% less torque to be installed in concrete.
- Less installation time: No secondary setting or torquing is required.
- Hex-washer head: Requires no separate washer and provides a clean installed appearance.*
- Removeable: Ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g. formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved. Re-use of the anchor to achieve listed load values is not recommended.